Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C
LivOn Laboratories LypoSpheric Vitamin C is an exciting new vitamin c supplement utilizing "Smart" Liposomal Encapsulation Technology for maximum Bio-Availability.
"Smart" Liposomal Nano-Spheres
"Smart" Liposomal Nano-Spheres are sub-microscopic bubbles made from Essential Phospholipids and filled to the brim with liquid Vitamin C. They navigate through our digestive system and deliver a powerful load of Vitamin C straight to the parts of the body that need it most. This unique delivery system eliminates supplement degradation by free radicals, enzymes, digestive juices, bile salts, foods or other active substances. As a result, individuals may see a dramatic increase in the amount of the supplement actually usable by the body.
These Vitamin C filled liposomes, because of their size and composition, provide the perfect transport system.
This is because they:
disperse in water or beverage
quickly navigate through the digestive system
require no digestive activity prior to assimilation
rapidly absorb in the small intestine and are transported intact throughout the bloodstream to the cells that need it
release the powerful, non-degraded Vitamin C for use throughout the body as the liposomal material is metabolized by the cells requiring repair
all this without binders, fillers, gelatins, capsule materials, dyes, sweeteners, or flavorings common with tablet and capsule supplements
Each Packet (5.7ml) Provides:
1,000 mg Vitamin C
1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids
Water, lecithin, alcohol 12%
As a dietary supplement take one to two packets per day for heart, liver, kidney, circulatory, glandular, and cellular health.
Instructions for taking Lypospheric products:
- In a small glass, ideally a shot glass, add one mouthful of water (ie as much water as you can swallow in one go).
- Squeeze the contents of the sachet down into the lower half of the sachet.
- Tear the top off the sachet and squeeze the contents into the water folding the sachet in half as you squeeze the contents out.
- The contents will sink to the bottom of the glass. Don't stir it around.
- Swallow the contents in one go ('down the hatch' style). This is important because only this way is it possible to avoid the product sticking to the sides of the glass and thus wasting some of it.
For best results drink on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
Drink plenty of water during the day.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not freeze.
- Packets may expand as the latent air from the filling process tends to expand over time. This does not affect the quality of the product.
- It is not recommend to mix this product with hot beverages or with any high-speed blenders or food processors.