You have no items in your shopping cart.
This premium quality ultrasonic ceramic aroma diffuser is beautiful to look at, and built to last. It's as quiet as a whisper, easy and efficient to use and comes with a handy remote control plus a host of added features (such as a timer and mist and colour selection modes).
Best of all it allows you to explore Absolute Essential's excellent range of organic, medicinal quality plant oils - supporting your overall health and wellness and changing your environment for the better.
Using the ultrasonic method (high frequency vibrations to separate water particles and disperse them) rather than heat, this unit is incredibly safe and the therapeutic molecules in your essential oils will remain at an optimum natural size (zero heat expansion), ensuring the highest potential for fast absorption into the body.
Ultrasonic diffusion also releases negative ions into the air, which help clear mould spores, pollens, odours, bacteria, viruses, dust and other hazardous airborne particles by attaching to these positively charged particles in large numbers. So you get the lift of therapeutic oils plus healthy ion action.
Recommended Essential Oils & Pure Blends to use:
Relaxation & Sleep: Lavender, Chamomile, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Dream Time, Twinkle Star or Tranquility & Meditation.
Mood Elevation: Orange Sweet, Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Geranium, Stress Less, Life Lift, Sweet Rose or Ambient Harmony.
Protection against Illness: Tea Tree, Sage, Rosemary, Lemon, Thyme, Immune Plus, Child Care Immune Plus or Fresh Air.
Breathe Easy: Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Breathe Easy, Sinus Clear, Baby Care Nose & Chest or Revitalize.
Boost your brain power: Peppermint, Cardamon, Bergamot, Basil, Clarity & Confidence or the aptly named Brain Power.
Repel Inscects: Use Citronella, Eucalyptus Lemon, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Cedarwood or Bugs Repel.
Staying cool: Use Peppermint, Spearmint, Mint Wild or Lemon.
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the DC port to the DC slot in the base.
2. Place the water tank on the centre of the base.
3. Lift off the cover with 'guitar pic' provided.
4. Pour water into the tank (no more than 300ml), use 150ml jug provided.
5. Add drops of essential oil/s as desired.
6. Replace the cover.
7.a. Connect the AC adaptor to the power socket and switch on.
7.b. First touch: the unit is on standby mode with button light. If not touched again within 5 seconds, the unit will shut off.
7.c. Second touch: (if touched within 5 seconds of first touch) continuous mist with 7 colours changing automatically.
7.d. Third touch: pause on current LED colour.
7.e. Fourth touch: light turns off.
7.f. Fifth touch: unit turns off.
Use measuring cup to fill water tank, don’t fill directly from tap.
For optimum running, pour out the water completely and wipe the unit with a soft cloth after each use (this is particularly important when switching between different types of essential oils).
It’s normal for ambient humidity and air temperature to affect the mist density.
Do not let the mist spray onto furniture, clothes or walls.
If you’re not using the unit for awhile, make sure it is emptied out completely, cleaned and stored in a dry place.
When first connected to power the unit is set to OFF.
If the unit is running low on water at any stage it will automatically turn itself OFF.
Using the Remote Control:
ON / OFF switch
Rotate 7 colours or pause on a particular colour.
Turn on the light directly without pressing ON/OFF button.
Long press to turn off the light.
There are 7 brightness levels. To select, make sure it’s in ‘colour pause’ mode, then press light mode button again then it’s ready to adjust.
HIGH / LOW mist option.
1H, 3H, 6H Long press to cancel the timing mode with the sound ‘DD’.
Continuous / Intermittent mist mode (run 30sec, stop 30sec).
NOTE: You will need to open the cover and remove the insulating tape before first use. If the signal is weak or not working, you may need to change the battery.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
After using 5-6 times (or for 3-4 days), you should clean the unit out as follows:
1. Take the water tank off the base.
2. Pour any remaining water out complete from the tank (NOT from the air outlet side).
3. In a separate bowl, add a few drops of neutral detergent to warm water.
4. Using a clean, soft cloth dipped in the detergent solution, wipe out the unit gently but thoroughly.
5. Remove water shield to thoroughly clean however it must be replaced before using again.
6. Do not use harsh chemicals or alcohol during the cleaning process as this may cause damage.
Unit Not Turning On:Check if there is enough water in the tank or do you need to refill? (NB: Do not over-fill. The tank is not designed to take more than 300ml). Also check, is the power turned on? You may need to disconnect at the power outlet, check the cables and re-connect carefully.
No Mist or Abnormal Mist: Is there enough water in the tank or does it need a refill? Is there dirt on the ultrasonic atomiser? Have you recently cleaned the water shield thoroughly? Refer to Cleaning &Maintenance instructions to clean the unit.
Not suitable for use with carrier oils. Safe if used as directed. Do not place the unit on an uneven or unsteady surface
• If the unit smokes or omits an unusual smell, stop using immediately • Do not touch any electrical part of the unit with wet hands
• Do not allow metal objects (such as a pin or key) to come into contact with the terminals or plug
• Do not allow liquids or foreign matter to enter the base unit or air outlet (otherwise it may cause irreparable damage)
• Do not cover anything on the unit when it is in use
• Do not add more than 300ml in the water tank.