You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Chinese claim that the Aoqili Seaweed Soap is a unique natural soap made from rare deep seaweed reported to have deep penetrating and fat emulsifying properties.
As reported by American Journal and Hard Copy’s TV programs, and in the Weekly World News and the Wall Street Journal. The Chinese say they have been doing it for years with Aoqili Seaweed Soap. In addition, the Japanese swear by it and purchased 28 million bars in one year. Reported by American Journal and Hard Copy’s TV programs, and in the Weekly World News and the Wall Street Journal, Aoqili is now sweeping America. Hard Copy reported that 85% of the users of Aoqili in Japan, lost pounds and inches. Additionally, a Universal Press Syndicate Column of Chuck Shepard of St. Petersburg, FL, reported that according to the Preventative Medicine Society, these patented soaps remove body fat in 76% of the cases.
Seaweed soaps have been tested through the centuries and provide a gentle skin-softening effect, but the unique qualities that have made the Aoqili so popular in the Orient are its fat removal properties. It contains a homeopathic blend of trace elements, vitamins, and minerals derived from the sea which penetrate the skin by osmosis and result in the loss of stored subcutaneous body fat. When used in addition to your weight reduction program, it may shorten the time it takes to reach your weight goal. In the process, you will enjoy a superb skin treatment and a delightful fragrance!!!
A group of 110 men and woman who volunteered to use the soap participated in a hospital study and were clinically observed over a 70-90 day period. The total effective rate for weight loss was an outstanding 92%! The average weight loss of the participants was 5 pounds! 27.5% reported 3 inches lost from the abdomen and buttocks. 56.5% reported 2-3 inches lost from the abdomen and buttocks. The remaining group fell in the 1-2 inch range. While to some this may not seem like a monumental amount, it is worth looking at because the participants lost the weight and inches through the use of the soap alone with no other diet plan.
How does it work?
The Chinese believe that the extract from the deep seaweed soap has special penetrating and emulsifying properties that allow it to penetrate the skin by osmosis and react with the fat deposits that are directly stored beneath the skin and make them blood soluble. The blood flowing into this area picks up the emulsified fat deposits and flushes them out of the body resulting in the loss of body fat in the areas where the soap is applied. Others say that the main component of fat cells is water and seaweed extracts dehydrate the cells, thereby shrinking their appearance, while simultaneously firming them.Others say that the main component of fat cells is water and seaweed extracts dehydrate the cells, thereby shrinking their appearance, while simultaneously firming them. “It’s like slow liposuction, but with no suffering,” as reported by the Wall Street Journal An Article published in the May 1996 issue of “New Woman” about seaweed, written by Clare Cannon, titled " Sea of Life, Come and Explore Beauty Secrets from the Deep,” stated, “according to seaweed supporters, no other product can stimulate circulation or nourish and hydrate the skin like seaweed.” It is also said to be an antioxidant, a body firmer, detoxifier and provider of sun protection. Aoqili Seaweed Soap is loved for its rich lather and ability to improve dry, scaly, skin conditions. Lose those pounds and inches and finally keep them off! When you drop a dress size or two, you’ll be glad you did. Aoqili is safe, easy, effective and it smells wonderful!
Obesity contributes to high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart attacks. The clinical studies conducted with the Aoqili Soap prove its effectiveness in weight reduction and therefore the benefits of Aoqili become far reaching. It doesn’t get any easier than this to lose weight !!!
To receive maximum benefit from the properties of Aoqili, we suggest that you use the following procedures. To receive maximum benefit from the properties of Aoqili, we suggest that you use the following procedures.
To receive maximum benefit from the properties of Aoqili, we suggest that you use the following procedures.
1. Measure and Weigh To chart your progress, measure your thighs, waist, arms, chest and weigh yourself. The more overweight you are, the quicker you will see results. We suggest that you use the soap for a continual 90 day program to obtain your desired results. This soap can work by itself because of its unique properties, but we suggest that you need to maintain a healthy diet along with the Aoqili. A low fat, high fiber diet will help ensure success.
2. Shower It is preferable that you use the soap when taking a shower instead of a bath. Circumstances may prevent you from doing so, but you can still achieve results, but it will be slower.
3. Heat When starting your shower, use the warmest water that you feel comfortable with. What you want to do is have the heat of the water open up the pores of the skin to allow easy penetration of the soap.
4. Lather up Move the water to the side (so the soap will remain on the skin) and lather up all areas that you want to remove fat from. Aoqili only removes fat in the area that it is applied to. It is not metabolic (entire system). It is the only application that we know of that can remove fat from a specific area because of how it reacts with the fat directly under the skin.
5. Massage Now that you have applied soap to all areas to remove fat, continuously massage it into the skin for a minimum of 3-5 minutes. The longer it is worked into the area, the better the results! It is this process that works it into the subcutaneous layers of fat for removal. Use a luffa sponge or washcloth for this action.
Japan sold 28 million bars of Aoqili formulated weight loss soap in a single year. Many people use it from all walks of life: businessmen and woman, lawyers, artists, students, teachers, and health practitioners.
NET WT: 150G when packed
Dried Soap Bar, Seaweed Powder, Fragrance, Aloe Gel, Water