Enterosgel® is a great product for people with sensitivities, intolerances, allergies or vegetarians and vegans. Based on 100% organic compounds and minerals, Enterosgel® is made from non-allergenic Polymethylsiloxane Polyhydrate (70%) and purified water (30%).
- Can be used for treatment of diarrhoea – Viral (norovirus, rotavirus), Bacterial (E-Coli, food poisoning),
- Traveler diarrhea, Diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics or other medicines, Food allergy related
- Diarrhea, IBS, Diarrhea after radiotherapy.
- Clinically proven (more than 400 studies).
- Suitable to children aged 1 and over and adults (including pregnant/breastfeeding mothers).
- Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture release.
- No systematic side-effects.
- Can be taken in conjunction with other medication.
- Enterosgel is an organic compound.
- This product is unique, it does NOT contain sugar, sweeteners, lactose, gluten, fats, coloring, flavorings, preservatives, and other additives. Non-allergenic.
- Enterosgel suitable for vegetarians and vegans;
- It does NOT absorb nutrients (including vitamins, macro- and micronutrients).
- Enterosgel is eliminated in an unchanged form from the gastrointestinal tract along with adsorbed toxic substances within 7-12 hours;
- It is taken orally and is NOT absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and is not metabolized.
- Enterosgel is NOT contraindicated to patients with diabetes (product is sugar-free).
- The product is NOT contraindicated to patients with peptic ulcers.
- Enterosgel is NOT contraindicated to patients suffering from allergic diseases.