This natural lung elixir contains lung herbs such as peppermint, pine and eucalyptus that penetrate into congestive lung tissues to cool, dissolve, heal and tone, while peppermint has carminative and anti-catarrhal properties to assist in the treatment of ills and chills.Highlights:
- Supports overall healthy lung function
- Helps loosen mucus
- Helps settle and soothe the airways
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
Can be taken up to 6 x daily at 5ml per dose. Heavier people and chronic conditions can take up to 10-15ml, 6 x daily. Best taken straight or in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Contains Menthol, shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium - Flowers and leaves)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water