Women's Tonic was made specifically to support the Female Reproductive System, glands and organs. The elixir supports menstrual and pre-menstrual health and comfort.
- support during the menopause including temperature balance, mood balance, irritability, hormonal balance, muscle relaxation and tension.
- A gentle antiseptic.
- Pregnancy precaution: DO NOT TAKE DURING PREGNANCY
Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid - mucus forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
NOT TO BE TAKEN DURING PREGNANCY
Oils & Ethers
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea - Oil of the flowers)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Mace (Myristica fragrans - Oil from the outer coating of the nutmeg.)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica - The root)
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa - The root)
- Blue Cohosh root (Caulophyllum thalictroides - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Garden Sage (Salvia officinalis - Whole herb (above ground))
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Hop flowers (Humulus lupulus - Hop strobules)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca - Whole herb (above ground))
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water