NeoCell Keratin Hair Volumizer is an all-natural hair support solution for strong, lustrous, and thick healthy hair that starts from the inside. Dry, brittle, thinning hair can be associated with a lack of nutrients that are essential to hair. Keratin Hair Volumizer contains clinically researched ingredients to support hair strength and volume.
- Cynatine HNS is a solubilised keratin protein, enabling it to be both bioactive and bio-available in the body, which allows it to bind with the hair
- BioActive NeoCell Collagen™ Type 1 & 3 is a rich source of glycine, proline, alanine and hydroxyproline, which are the main components of collagen in the hair. Research suggests that collagen supplementation supports fibroblasts at the hair root, resulting in thicker, stronger, healthier hair
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-aging and antioxidant properties and it appears to improve the general condition and shine of hair
- Vitamin C is an essential cofactor for collagen synthesis, and supports collagen levels in the hair
Each 2 Capsules Contains:
Cynatine® (soluble keratin) 250mg
BioActive NeoCell Collagen™ Type 1 & 3 750mg
Amla extract (Indian Gooseberry) 100mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 20mg
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 9mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 1mg
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 6.84mg
Zinc (as zinc oxide) 7.5mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 825mcg
Protein (from collagen and keratin) 1g
Also contains: vegetable magnesium stearate and kosher gelatin capsule.
Does not contain any soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, artificial flavours or GMO’s. Gluten-free.
The collagen is sourced from bovine.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules, twice daily, preferably on an empty stomach for maximum absorption, (either half an hour before food or two hours after food).
Do not take Type 1 & 3 collagen at the same time as Type 2 collagen. They have different amino acid profiles, and if taken together, the proteins bind and form a complete protein, which means the body doesn’t recognise it as collagen anymore.
- May contain trace amounts of naturally occurring sulfite residues.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.