Good Health Body Cleanse will be effective without restricting your diet.However, to maximise its
effectiveness we recommend you follow our food and lifestyle recommendations:
- Choose fresh whole foods over refined, processed foods
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds for fibre and important nutrients
- Avoid artificial additives, preservatives and sweeteners
- Limit sugar intake – sugar promotes poor bowel health and may also promote inflammation
- Drink 1-2 litres of pure filtered water daily – especially when increasing dietary fibre
- Reduce intake of stimulants and toxins such as caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol and sugar
- Never overeat – this puts strain on the digestive system and may promote indigestion, excess gas and digestive discomfort
- Avoid eating when rushed or stressed which can significantly impair digestion. Eat when relaxed, and take your time, chewing food well.
- Avoid having large amounts of fluid with meals – this can dilute natural digestive secretions and slow down digestion.
- Supports liver detoxification
- Weight loss support and cholesterol support treatment
- Detoxification against toxic or chemical overload
- Digestive conditions: diverticulosis, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence and colic
- Supports general health
- Skin problems – acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ulcers, boils
- Support for weight / cholesterol management problems
- Allergy sufferers
- Migraines and headaches
- Fatigue / lack of energy
- Water retention
- Joint pain
- Recurrent colds & flu
Tips for optimal wellness
Increase your daily activity levels. Exercise 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes to 1 hour. For best results, consult with a fitness trainer.
Eat real food
Enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Include garlic and ginger in your meals. Increase green leafy vegetables. Reduce food additives, preservatives, pesticides and chemicals, saturated fats, fried food, sugar, flour and processed food; as well as caffeine, alcohol and non-essential drugs.
Drink water and herbal tea
Drink at least 5-8 glasses of water per day. In addition try herbal teas. In the hot months try peppermint or mint tea with added apple juice and ice cubes. Try chamomile tea at night to support relaxation.
Skin brushing and toxin removal
Every day brush your skin with a dry flannel or body brush before washing to remove toxins that are excreted out of the skin. Try soaking in an Epsom salts bath, for 15 minutes maximum, to relax muscles and de-stress.
Naturally Healthy – two stores.
106 London street Hamilton Central – free customer parking on site.