You have no items in your shopping cart.
A common complaint for many of us during the colder months is dry, tight skin. Your skin is your largest organ, which protects your body from many external threats. But, did you know that your skin is a key reflection of your internal health?
Our skin is the largest organ in the human body, and as such, is an indicator of our overall level of health and wellbeing.
Skin problems can result from nutritional and hormonal imbalances, as well as immune system weaknesses - all issues that begin in the gut.
Probiotics are often referred to as "good" bacteria, because they help keep the gut healthy. They contribute to total wellness, including skin health.
Probiotics can help with:
- reconstructing atopic dermatitis, promoting the healing of scars and burns,
- rejuvenating the skin and strengthening the skins innate immunity
- improving acne
- decreasing inflammation which is often the cause of rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
- helps to eliminate the toxins and free radicals that can damage skin and cause early signs of ageing such as wrinkles
- strengthens the skin barrier
- helps skin to uphold moisture
Using a high-quality daily supplement such as Immunity Fuel,* which contains billions of live bacteria as well as wholefood nutrition, can help you achieve great gut health.
By helping you to better absorb the nutrients from your foods and supporting immune system response, our probiotics can help you achieve healthier-looking skin that retains moisture and glows.
Source IMMUNITY FUEL
*always take as directed