FREE DELIVERY ON NZ ORDERS OVER $79

Sku: 10354 Love Your Gut
Supercharged Food’s Fulvic Humus Concentrate (FHC) is a liquid food created from natural organic plant substances. These drops are heavenly for the gut. They play an important role in healthy metabolism and recycling of metabolic wastes.  One aspect we especially love is the strong negative ion charge of our FHC. It’s one of nature’s best sources of negative ions not...
Read more
Availability: 50 In Stock
$59.90
$63.90
Four payments of $14.97
+
-

Description

Supercharged Food’s Fulvic Humus Concentrate (FHC) is a liquid food created from natural organic plant substances. These drops are heavenly for the gut. They play an important role in healthy metabolism and recycling of metabolic wastes.

 One aspect we especially love is the strong negative ion charge of our FHC. It’s one of nature’s best sources of negative ions not only for the strength of the charge but also because it is a food and therefore absorbed by the body. 

Just a few drops a day in water, juice or smoothie (or anything really) will do the trick. We drop some ‘Jupiter’ everyday.

A natural chelation therapy, Fulvic Humic Concentrate (FHC) also has antioxidant, antimicrobial, neuro-protective, and anti-inflammatory properties.

 

GUT, ADRENAL, METABOLISM SUPPORT

  • Helps keep your gut clean and microbiome fed
  • Helps boost nutrient absorption by increasing cell permeability
  • Delivers over 70 minerals & trace elements
  • Assists in balancing & energising cells
  • Enhances your cells use of electrolytes and antioxidants
  • Natural chelation therapy
  • Strong negative ion charge helps increase absorption of key nutrients and vitamins
  • Vegan, flavourless, gluten, dairy, sugar, additive and preservative free
  • Due to the structure of fulvic acids and their chelating properties they can help to transport some nutrients, mainly minerals, to cells and remove deeply embedded toxins from the body 


Supercharged Food’s Fulvic Humic Concentrate (FHC) contains humic and fulvic acids, which are natural organic plant substances that play an important role in healthy metabolism and recycling of metabolic wastes.

FHC is a natural way to promote good gut health, as it goes beyond probiotic supplementation, by foundationally supporting the integrity of the gut lining and strengthening its tight junctions, whilst replenishing microbiota, nutrients and enzymes. This super nutrient food aids the absorption of important nutrients, decreases acidity and enhances your cells use of antioxidants and electrolytes.

Due to changes in agricultural, our soil is not as it once was.  Much of our soil is depleted and even the fruits and vegetables that we eat can be lacking in vital minerals. FHC will help you to re-mineralise your body. It contains more than seventy trace minerals, elements and hundreds of cofactors within its molecular complex.

A natural chelation therapy, Fulvic Humic Concentrate (FHC) also has antioxidant, antimicrobial, neuro-protective, and anti-inflammatory properties.

FHC flavourless liquid drops can help you if you’re suffering from food sensitivities, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, gas, leaky gut and IBS.  As approximately eighty percent of immune tissue and cells are located within the gut, which is your first line of defence against bacterial and foreign substances, maintaining good gut health will enable you to support your immune system and its interplay and relationship between the immune cells and microbiota.

FHC is high in negative ions, these are helpful when attracting, filtering and chelating heavy metals, bad bacteria, parasites and fungi from the body. Like a magnet, negatively charged Fulvic Humic by Supercharged Food attracts and helps remove heavy metals (predominantly positively charged).  Also think of negative ions as the energy that nature generates. When you take just a little Supercharged Food’s Fulvic Humic you are drinking nature’s spark. Many consider it to be the ultimate “nutrient booster” but we prefer to call it the nutrient supercharger.

Fulvic Humic forms a major part of Shilajit, which is a medicinal phyto-complex that has been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.

Supercharged Food’s Fulvic Humic Concentrate is a non-GMO vegan food and has no artificial, colours flavours, preservatives, additives, stabilisers, sugar or gluten.
 

SUGGESTED USAGE

Dilute up to 6 drops 1-2 times a day in 250ml of purified water or juice. You can also supercharge your health by including FHC with your love your gut powder in your favourite drinks, smoothies, or recipes.

Fulvic Humic Concentrate can be beneficial for people suffering from the symptoms of Leaky gut, IBS, Crohns disease, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea and food sensitivities, small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
. Also helpful for Athletes for electrolyte and hydration, anyone experiencing hangovers and people with heavy metal overload, adrenal fatigue issues and metabolic disorders.

  • This information does not take the place of professional or medical advice from your doctor or healthcare professional.

LOVE YOUR GUT
FULVIC HUMIC CONCENTRATE
This ingredient has been subject of a FSANZ novel foods assessment and was deemed to
be a Non-traditional, Not novel food with no safety concerns identified.
The product provides 100% Fulvic Humic Concentrate. Based on the analytical report, the
product is composed of 21.95% Humic Acid and 32.81% Fulvic Acid, or a total of 54.76%
humic – fulvic acid.
Sourced and batch analysed by Lee Holmes, clinical nutritionist.
Allergen and suitability information
The product is free:
Gluten FREE Animal product
including rennet
FREE
Wheat and wheat
derivatives
FREE Honey FREE
Other cereals
containing gluten
(details)
FREE Maize and maize
derivatives
FREE
Sulphites FREE Yeast and yeast
derivatives
FREE
Soya and soya
derivatives
FREE Hydrogenated
vegetable protein or
derivatives
FREE
Mustard FREE Added salt FREE
Milk or milk
derivatives
FREE Added sugar FREE
Lactose FREE Latex FREE
Celery FREE Artificial colours FREE
Egg and egg
derivatives
FREE Artificial flavours FREE
Crustaceans FREE Azo colours and coal
tar dyes
FREE
Fish FREE Other artificial
additives
FREE
Lupin FREE Natural additives FREE
Molluscs and
derivatives
FREE Genetically modified
organisms
FREE
Peanuts FREE BHA or BHT FREE
Sesame seeds and
derivatives
FREE Irradiated foodstuffs FREE
Tree nuts and
derivatives
FREE Shellac FREE
Suitability information
The product is suitable for (YES/NO):
Vegetarians Yes
Ova lacto vegetarians Yes
Vegans Yes
Coeliacs Yes
Nut allergy sufferers Yes
Lactose intolerance Yes
Halal diet Yes
Kosher diet Yes
Organic Yes
Vulnerable groups Yes

More Information

What can users expect to see/feel? FHC WORKS ON A CELLULAR LEVEL, HELPING CELLS ABSORB NUTRIENTS. 

In what amount of time? NO FIXED TIME OF COURSE. BUT PEOPLE FEEDBACK THEY HAVE MORE ENERGY BY THE END OF THEIR FIRST BOTTLE.

And what do you mainly recommend it for? GUT HEALTH ON A CELLUAR LEVEL.  

The gut is both a large, mechanical system and a fine, microscopic one. Macro and micro. In both regards, the gut is complex and complicated, and vital to all aspects of our health and wellbeing.

With our Love Your Gut powders, the focus is mostly on the ‘larger’ aspects of the gut. If Love Your Gut powder is big love, our new Fulvic Humic Concentrate (FHC) gives your gut a little love.
Think of FHC as the gut’s fine-tooth comb cleaner for the microscopic parts - microbiota, cells, hormones and enzymes. And, Love Your Gut powder as your gut’s broom - for the meters of intestines, gut lining and stomach and nutrient pathways to your organs.

 Super negatively charged

The chemical constituents of FHC have a strong negative charge. Just like a magnet, the negatively charged elements attract all positive bodies. These strong charges are capable of attracting a great quantity of oppositely charged substances, whether element, bacteria, or viruses. They pass through the digestive tract to remove these dangerous substances from the body system.

Research

Traditional medicine and modern research claim FvA can modulate the immune system, influence the oxidative state of cells, and improve gastrointestinal function; all of which are hallmarks of diabetes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6151376/

Fulvic acid, a humic substance, has several nutraceutical properties with potential activity to protect cognitive impairment.  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21785188/

 Various research studies indicate that shilajit (aka FHC) exhibits antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, adaptogenic, immunomodulatory, and anti-dyslipidemic properties.  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23733436/

Love Your Gut FHC is composed of 21.95% Humic Acid and 32.81%, Fulvic Acid, or a total of 54.76% humic – fulvic acid. 

 

We get asked

'Also I was told that Lamar test is the true measurement of the fulvic and humic content. Do you do that test?"

Love Your Gut FHC uses Lamar’s Standardized testing method (the only approved method for AAPFCO, AOAC International, and the IHSS) whereas other testing methods can confuse the polyphenolic acids with plant tannins within the fulvic & humic solution giving a falsified (or higher than actual) result. This is a common practice within the wellness industry. One such practice includes adding coffee to a solution to throw the test

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page