Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA will help provide essential fatty acids and nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
A woman's demand for DHA increases during pregnancy. Prenatal DHA is a convenient and easy way to ensure that mothers and their growing babies get enough of this vital nutrient every day. Surpassing all international standards for purity, freshness, and concentration, Prenatal DHA provides the benefits of omega-3 fats without the risk of toxicity. Ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers, these unflavoured soft gels are half the size of standard soft gels and are perfect for the most sensitive palate.
Prenatal DHA provides the foundation for a healthy pregnancy; it supports the development of baby’s brain, eye, nervous system and immune system whilst it’s growing in the womb. It also supports normal birth weight and aids mood support.
Contains 400 IU Vitamin D3 for bone support and further immune support.
This product is Certified Sustainable by Friends of the Sea (FOS).
For more on our Marine Sustainability Policy and our other strict product standards see our Good Ingredients Promise
- Supports the development of baby’s brain, eye, nervous system and immune system whilst it’s growing within the womb
- Supports normal birth weight and aids mood support
- Contains 400 IU Vitamin D3 for bone support and further immune support
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gel Capsules
Amount per Serving:
Calories from fat 10
Total Fat 1.0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 400 I.U.
Total Omega-3s 830mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 205mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 480mg
Other Omega-3s 145mg
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish (sardines and anchovies), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, water), d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).
Adults: Take two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional